/story/69199/book-of-heroes?v=mobile
Book of Heroes | Penana
arrow_back
Book of Heroes
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Book of Heroes
~~Blue~~
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Emily Harderstein lives in a world filled with mystery. This well-known mystery I’m talking about is its history. Imagine a world that has no idea about what happened in the past? Well, the only thing the people in the world she lives in is that the past was filled with magic... And witchcraft. And unfortunately, the past had been overtaken by witchcraft... Until a brave band of warriors with strange magic artifacts stepped up, spreading lightness around the world and defeating the Wicked Ones.

These warriors were now known as the Past Heroes. And when did the world thought these heroes with supernatural artifacts existed? In the late 80s, a man found a strange object buried beneath the surface. And since then, old, rusty objects kept appearing around the world in all shapes and sizes.

It is now 2030, a young woman named Emily Hardnerstein, a girl who once believed that the lessons of history were all nothing but fake, comes across a strange book that would change the understanding of the world about its history...

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 48 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.