/story/67927/batman-v-beetlejuice/toc?v=mobile
Batman v. Beetlejuice | Penana
arrow_back
Batman v. Beetlejuice
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Batman v. Beetlejuice
J.T. Brooke
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

"Batman Versus Beetlejuice" is a screenplay written by James Jared Wells for the movie "Beetlejuice", where it was proposed that Beetlejuice knock Batman into a pool of hippopotamuses.

For comic book publisher Jim Lee's art for "Beetlejuice: The Wedding Invitation" magazine #5, Wells scripted the screenplay's last two pages.

Another script came around for a possible sequel: "Batgirl vs. Beetlejuice", with the Batgirl story's setting at Gotham Hall, possibly to be linked with "Batman Returns", thus introducing Batgirl to Beetlejuice in the middle of a wedding reception (Beeberjuice was briefly mentioned in the "Batman Returns" storyline, and it's revealed in the "Batman/Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles" comic book that he was an accomplice to Rita Repulsa and her army).

The plot involved a "dreaded beast" of some kind (that was either Batman or Beetlejuice) that would eat Batman's cape.

Batman was thrown into a pool of hippopotamuses, while Beetlejuice was caught by a guard.

It was eventually abandoned after the idea of using DC Comics characters was deemed unfeasible.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.