/story/6741/theheydayofhaileydo?v=mobile
TheHeyDayofHaileyDo | Penana
arrow_back
TheHeyDayofHaileyDo
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
G
TheHeyDayofHaileyDo
Hailey
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

Hey, readers!


Hailey here! For some that don’t even know what Hailey means, it means Hay’s meadow, in Scottish clans (etc.). Mostly fit for a girls, but can be used for boys, too. Numerous definitions have been pointed out for this name like Courageous for Psalm 18:2, Peace in some Asian countries and such.

She is described to be a gentle spirit, who keeps thought to herself and wanted to live life to its fullest. She uses her natural resilience to cope with life. She can be somewhat rebel if impulses not controlled, but others admire her for her strength in character. 

Hailey, as for me, is not my real name. Hailey is my Pen. Hailey is my sword. Hailey is my Ace of living be through. So, I would like to welcome my readers for this blog containing my daily profiles and diaries, my crazy obsessions and indulgences, sharing of thoughts of serious moralities and lessons in the road of becoming both a doctor and a writer and looking for forward to inspire those who aspire on becoming the better persons you all wanted to be.

So, cheers for new possibilities?

If so, 

Then, Welcome to Hailey Productions! :)




留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 2 分鐘
toc 目錄
未有標籤
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」