/story/6725/cinderella-s-shoe
Cinderella's Shoe | Penana
arrow_back
Cinderella's Shoe
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Cinderella's Shoe
DiamondTaylorSummers
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"Why?" She asked, nervous about what she was questioning and frightened of who she was questioning.

"Why what?" He replied, nervous in his own way- nervous for what she could do next.

"Why haven't you done it yet?"

"What?" He still didn't understand what she was talking about.

"Why haven't you rejected me? Thrown me away like the garbage I am? Why haven't you hurt me-"

^-^-^-^-^-^-^

Ariel Black could have been normal like everyone else, but the thing is- she wasn't.

She was a werewolf.

She could turn into a wolf at will, she was faster, stronger than humans, she had fast healing abilities, and it was much, much easier for her to find her soulmate- her mate- than it was for humans.

But as soon as she steps into a fairytale Masquerade party, (ironically dressed as Cinderella), the most feared Alpha of them all discovers her. And after a dance and a single glance at each other...

They're mates.

As fate, irony and humour would have it, she flees like the real life Cinderella that she is, scared that he would reject her, leaving behind two clues for him to find her:

Her scent,

And a shoe.

Determined to find out who the mysterious girl (who was also the pack's next Luna) was, Alpha-to-be Jacob Prince goes on a frantic search for his maiden.

Ariel hides away from him, but if she sees him every day, how long will it be until she is discovered?

*Warning! May contain (definitely has) vulgar language, mature scenes, and dirty talk. Not like you won't read it anyway, you strange people from the age of 12 and over :) I know what you're like!*

21.03.2016. Cover made by @LovemeLovemenotAG

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.