/story/65721/money/toc?v=mobile
MONEY | Penana
arrow_back
MONEY
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
MONEY
Paul Robison
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

The petite Southeast Asian nation of Ban Nami had endured the oppression of authoritarian leaders for centuries, that is, until their new president, Rajan Somchai, a saint of a man, assumed power. But the communist revolutionary leader, Cidd Menendez, has devised a dastardly plan to upset the economy of the struggling nation. And through his manufactured economic crisis, he plans to seize power.

Menendez's plan concerned a young intelligence officer named Law Zongxian, who works for an unnamed military power that is in direct opposition to America.  Zongxian has personally overseen the printing of millions of counterfeit peotacas (Conueria's currency) which he plans to flood the country---literally a money explosion.

And now, the IMF must join forces with the men of the submarine Seaview to accomplish Jim's vital mission:  to stop the Menendez-Zongxian plan.  Will the mission succeed?


Mission: Impossible/ Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea/Angel movies crossover.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 55 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.