/story/6473/chapter-ratings/?load=0
Chapter Ratings | Penana
arrow_back
Chapter Ratings
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Chapter Ratings
Jozyne C. Pitt
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Does it ever irritate you that you cannot rate individual chapters but all because of one chapter you feel that it needs to be rated R? Well it does me.

It would be nice to have a general over all rating, then have a rating per individual chapters. That way more people would be interested in it and not just go for gore, or smut, thinking that is all the book is about, when in reality, it only has one (or maybe two) incriminating chapters. Then since that was all they had come for and expected originally, disregard your book and never look at it again. 

That one chapter, that ruins it all. That one chapter, that makes everybody flee from your book like the plague. It's maddening I tell, simply maddening. If there were chapter rating one could enjoy reading the book and avoid everything else quote on quote, "bad" in it and never have a worry in their life. This is something I would like to see on a writing website, but noooo it has to be all or nothing. 

And that one chapter(or two) is what causes the all or nothing. -sighs miserably leaning back in a chair- Sorry just had to get that off of my chest. I guess this is where I end my rant.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.