/story/64595/the-enchanted-forest/toc
The Enchanted Forest | Penana
arrow_back
The Enchanted Forest
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
The Enchanted Forest
Preetikathapa
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Chapter 1 – A Beginning

Ah yes, the Enchanted Forest, a place where all magic is held.

In the forest there are three different powers with three different groups, Sun, water and fire. The three groups have three different leaders. A leader of the Sun group, a leader of the Water group and a leader of the Fire group.

Chapter 2 – Stuck in a Forest

‘I hope I find people some day…’, sighed Amanda. ‘Oh a forest!’ she exclaimed. Amanda walked into the misty, dark forest, hoping to find people.

Then she heard voices…

‘Could there be people here ?’ thought Amanda. Then a funny looking man walked up to her.

‘What are you doing here alone in the forest ?’ asked the man ‘Lets get you some food and water’.

Amanda excitedly followed him through the forest. To her surprise there were more people there!

‘Master master!’ he yelled ‘I have found a girl!’

‘Hello darling’, she said. ‘My name is Whale and this is the water group’, said Whale.

‘M-my name is Amanda’, she stuttered.

‘Go meet with the others Amanda, I’m sure they will be very happy to play with you’. Amanda quickly ran over and went to play with the others.

‘Hello!’ said one girl ‘Come play with us.’

‘Okay…’, mumbled Amanda. Amanda got some water and made it into a whale shape. ‘Look what I made!’ she showed Whale.

‘Oh its lovely’, Whale said, shocked.

‘Amanda, come and meet the Sun group’, said Whale. She took Amanda across the beautiful blue river and over the bridge. ‘This is the Sun group’, said Whale, ‘You are going to stay here for a while.’

‘Okay!’ said Amanda.

After Whale had left, a man came up to her and said ‘You’re going to be staying here for a while, so make your self at home!’ Amanda then ran off into a little hut.

‘I wish it was night time, because night time is more interesting’, moaned the little boy. Amanda went outside and walked up to a man.

‘Why can't we make it night time so we can sleep?’ she asked the man.

‘Well you can try’ he said. A few seconds later she saw that the sun was going down. Everyone was surprised. He came up to her. ‘Lets go to the fire group’, the man said. He grabbed her hand and went over another bridge to a bright fire place. ‘You will stay here for a few days’, he explained.

‘Okay sir’ Amanda replied. Then another woman walked up to her.

‘Hello dear, my name is Flame’, she explained. ‘You will stay here for a while, so why don’t you go and play with the other kids?’ she said.

‘Yep, thank you Flame!’ Amanda replied. She skipped her way to the other kids. ‘Hello!’ said Amanda.

‘Hi’, replied one boy.

‘Can I play with you please?’ she asked.

‘Okay, oh and by the way’, he went on, ‘My name is Milo’, said Milo. They both ran over to the fire.

‘Look what I can do!’ said Amanda. She picked up a bit of fire and threw it in the air.

‘Cool!’ he exclaimed.

Chapter 3 – A War Strikes

It had been 15 years since Amanda had stayed in the forest.

‘Hey Amanda!’ said Milo.

‘Hello!’ she replied.

‘I’ve heard that there will be an up coming war’, Milo said, sadly.

‘Oh no!’ wailed Amanda. Then a marching sound came closer and closer.

‘Did you hear that? I think it’s them’ whispered Milo. Then a loud voice came out of the mist of the wind.

‘We are going to fight for this land!’ said a voice as loud as a giant screeching. Then Whale came rushing toward Milo and Amanda.

‘Amanda! Milo! You need to get ready for the battle! Milo will is a Medic and you, Amanda, are a magic girl. You need to use your magic to shield off the invaders’, she said.

It was 1 hour into the battle and everything was destroyed. The trees were cut down, the huts were burned down and everything was a disaster. A few seconds later, Amanda got hit on her head with a stone. ‘I feel a bit dizzy right now’ said Amanda slowly.

Soon after, she fell to the ground and everything went black.

I wish I could continue, but I cannot tell you the rest of the story to its ending, as it is only the beginning of an end…. Will continue in the next chapter…

Please follow on...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.