/story/64414/alone-in-it?v=mobile
Alone in it | Penana
arrow_back
Alone in it
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Alone in it
SilentExistence
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

To be honest I'm not sure where life will lead me I just know  where I've been and what I've learned. 

And I know how much my experiences have changed me for good or bad, I am who I am because of everything collectively that I've gone through.

Regardless of all the times I've ever felt alone, of all the times you've ever felt alone just know that there may be someone out there who's just as alone in it as you, who has gone through similar situations.

I've always felt so alone in life because the odds of people in the world relating to me were so slim, however that doesn't mean it's nonexistent, in a world where I felt my voice was so silent I've somehow always found the light shining at the end of the tunnel giving me hope. even in the smallest things.  

Sometimes that light was a friend or stranger, or even pet or a beautiful day.

but I always found it.

there's always a chance to meet someone like you. 

Let me share my experiences and maybe just maybe the odds of you relating or me ever relating to someone might be in our favor.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.