/story/63792/the-blake-johnson-files-part-one-hope/?v=mobile
The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope | Penana
arrow_back
The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope
Justyn Hogan
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

"Five and a half years ago... that's when I started to fear what love could do to me." - Blake Johnson

This branch of the InfinityVerse came to me, like all the rest, in a dream. However this particular tale started in a dream caused by my Uncle David and I discussing government entities, and the liberties their agents could go to in order to enact justice. I.E. Whose better? The FBI of CIA? Answer?

The SATTF.

Who are they? Guess you'll just have to read and find out!

It's been over half a decade since the death of Serenity, Blake's fiancee, and Katrina, their unborn daughter, sparked his sudden retirement from a mysterious government agency, and his disappearance from the Dallas, Fort Worth, Metropolitan area. In those five years, the mysterious cowboy Casanova has settled down for a new life in a town known as Hope. However, just when his Play Boy ways start to stabilize into a real life with the Sheriff of Hope, Veronica Anderson, a threat from his past resurfaces to disrupt the new life he has built. Blake must face his past, and decide whether or not to pick back up the badge as he faces what may be the most dangerous threat he's ever been up against.

Book one of The Blake Johnson Files Trilogy, a branch of The InfinityVerse of novels.

For more, follow @justynhogan on Facebook and Instagram, or the Page @HoganBooks of facebook and the page @hogans.books on Instagram. Or on Twitter @HoganBooks

The Blake Johnson Files Part One: Hope is Available on Amazon in it's completed form.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 56 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.