/story/63145/the-alpha-s-son-and-his-rogue-mate?v=mobile
The Alpha's Son and His Rogue Mate | Penana
arrow_back
The Alpha's Son and His Rogue Mate
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
The Alpha's Son and His Rogue Mate
dieFabuliererin
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (2)

Tommy is the future Alpha of Firestone Pack, but he's far from leader material. In fact, Tommy doesn't even want to take his father's position; he'd much rather his headstrong sister do it. It would take a miracle to turn him into an Alpha.

What if that miracle happens to be a rogue wolf?

Briony is a one woman army. Barely seventeen, she manages several jobs to keep her three younger siblings fed and clothed. She tries to stay out of the way of packs due to trust issues, but she must steal from them in order to survive. It's not the life she wants, but it's the life she had to choose when her parents left. 

What will happen when the Firestone Pack finally capture this troublesome rogue and find out what she and her siblings have been through? Can they trust her? Can she trust them? 

Will Briony and Tommy become beacons of hope for each other? Or will their different upbringings and beliefs cause a divide between the strongest bond of all? The mate bond.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.