/story/61575/pictures-tell-a-thousand-words/?v=mobile
Pictures Tell a Thousand Words | Penana
arrow_back
Pictures Tell a Thousand Words
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Submission Closed
Pictures Tell a Thousand Words
Ramsus
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (8)

I will pick a simple picture and then you have to try to write a beautiful short story relating to that picture in some way. I am not putting any requirements on the short stories, only that they intrigue, interest, and emotionally stimulate me. I understand that everyone has a different writing style, but what I'm looking for here is the hint that you were thoroughly prepared before writing. I will not judge anyone's writing, nor should anyone else. This contest is for those who take pride in their work and want to share their pride with the world. I want to see some brains in action. After this being said I want everyone to have fun! If I get enough support in this contest I will do a new contest every week where people can attempt to beat me in a beautiful romance, fantasy, action, etc. short story. I will leave the voting up to the public, just like whatever pieces you enjoy the most and at the end of the week I will consider these likes, and my opinion, and make my decision.

                                       Most Beautiful Wallpapers Ever (74+ images)

The first image titled "Chill". Write a short story emulating your thoughts, emotions, and feelings on "Chill". Good luck!

Show Comments (4)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 25 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.