/story/61482/the-man-in-the-box/toc
the man in the box. | Penana
arrow_back
the man in the box.
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Submission Closed
the man in the box.
im a local rat
Judging: Community Vote
Prompt Entries Comments (1)

i live in a averadge neighborhood. But I have a  neighbor who is crazy about youtube. He would do the cinnamon challenge and other crazy stuff. soo....let me just say hes annoying one day he told me to get his mail for him and that he was going on a trip. i thought nothing of it and just agreed to get his mail. the first day was normal mail like bills newspapers and other junk. after a few days i checked and found a birthday card. i thought it might be his birthday so i put it back in the mailbox. i look at his doorstep and find a box. i walk towards it and lift it up whatever was in it was heavy. i walked to my garrage door. m house is old so i had to lift the door open. i set down the box i hear something break inside...i think to myself hopefully it wasint anything inportant. i push the box inside and shut my garradge door. i go inside my house. after a week of having the box i whent to check if someone has stolen it. i come across a HORRIABLE smell like something rotting inside i quickly grab gloves ad a mask and some siccors to open the box. i thought there was some type of food inside like meat but when i opened the box...it was meat but not cows meat...it was my own neighbor D E A D inside i quickly call the cops at first they thought it was me who killed him but when they realized i didint. they showed me footedge of my neigher alive in a box. it seems like he was mailing himself somewhere ´´yo guys im shipping myself to my house!´´ ooo i think we are in a truck...this is so epic guys wait- it stopped i think we are in a warehou- suddenly his neck breakes from a fall or something. i was shoked but i waw even more shoked when i heard my gerradge door close.. i never told the cops but it haunts me to this day.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Entries
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.