/story/61111/destination-isolation?v=mobile
Destination Isolation | Penana
arrow_back
Destination Isolation
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Destination Isolation
Writer77
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Civilization is bracing for a situation they’re facing. This ceaseless disease has impacted billions of men, women and children - in every nation, city and town under the sun, one by one.


It’s whirling through the atmosphere without a sound, circling around the hemispheres. The unforseen with no vaccine comes swarming in without a warning - ready to strike and sicken its victims internally. 


The only remedy to fight this enemy is go inside and stay away from everything! Do your best in this midst of distress until this infested mess comes to rest. Take advantage of this break from reality to spend quality time with loved ones and family. Find ways to entertain your brain and refrain yourself from going insane. The ideal place is called destination isolation, a safe location away from the whole population, the only vacation you’ll be taking and you won’t need an invitation. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.