/story/61038/mind-s-tiles/toc
Mind's tiles | Penana
arrow_back
Mind's tiles
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Mind's tiles
Matte Leitz
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

☁ Nobody's the angel you thought about 

But the devil you wish you wouldn't become

☁I'm not literally scared of heights, but the fact that if I'd ever fall, I mayn't be able to forgive myself for what I've killed

☁ The impossibility is a possible projection of what could go right, but still choose not to action. 

☁ What's color in the end? Only an illusion to the blankness we were born in. 

☁ I feel like I'm the salt within the tear, that crusts onto the skin, diminishing its pulchritude 

☁ I wandered as lonely as a naked thought that has no connection to any previous or future topic, that alone may speak louder than a whole paragraph of empty, yet aesthetic words. 

☁ Sometimes it's only writing where I find the burn I need to wake me up and close my eyes to reality. 

☁ If all of us were alike, were would be the end? We'd circle around the same plot, puzzled not knowing the script. 

☁ You and me are like two voices separated by seas, speaking the same language, hearing each other without communication. 

☁ Sometimes, I wake up so late that i even forget I'm living, that all my senses are mere reactions to my dreams. I'm living far away from the clock, but feels so near 

☁ I have kept your flowers safe. It is in my lungs each time I recall their insatiable smell, stuck in my nostrils as an endless memory of our past. It is in my blood, pumping my heart each time I try to pull away from you, a foggy flashback which would warn me that you were the toxic man in my life, yet your love was the one to breathe back love in my soul. 

☁ Expired thoughts are burnt words we spelled too impulsively. 

☁ Your love once declared so fiery has turned into a sunburn. 

☁ Let's be creative with love and turn it into lies. 

☁ Humans are like machines which work on expired tickets. 

☁ Don't burn reality, but the illusion of living in it. 

☁ You're testing the impulsivity of my feelings, not the viability of my thoughts. 

☁ I've noticed the rain since the day I started to cry. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.