/story/60151/last-of-the-galia/toc
Last of the Galia | Penana
arrow_back
Last of the Galia
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Last of the Galia
Running Spark
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

"There are so few of us left. The 'Gifted Ones' is what they used to call us. We were special." 

"There's nothing special about being hunted down for something you didn't ask for."

Cory promised his parents he would protect his sister. That's easy to say when you live in a hidden tribe deep in the mountains away from all civilization. It's not so easy to do when something happens that forces you to leave the safety of your village and embark into a world unknown. A world filled with the inept, where having the Gift no longer makes you special. It makes you the hunted.

Now Cory has to learn to survive in this new world with his sister as he searches for the last of his kind - The Last of the Galia.

*********************************************************************

Hello, potential readers. Welcome to my first novel on Penana. This is a story concept I have been working on for quite some time, but I have only recently started putting the words down on a page. I am only a few chapters in, and I would love to hear your thoughts/feedback/advice! 

Without further ado... please enjoy The Last of the Galia.

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 24 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.