/story/59805/the-pioneers-of-neverfound-the-floating-forest/toc
The Pioneers of Neverfound: The Floating Forest | Penana
arrow_back
The Pioneers of Neverfound: The Floating Forest
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
G
The Pioneers of Neverfound: The Floating Forest
Mark Pillis
簡介 目錄 打賞榜 留言 (0)

Thank you so much for taking a look at my story.
 
I have been fully engrossed in writing this little book for a while now, and I truly hope that you find something to enjoy here. It is the story of Sal and Jesse, a girl and boy who find themselves attending a summer music camp which neither one of them wants to attend. After getting lost in an old church, they discover a door into a new world, where a map invites them to become the Pioneers of Neverfound. As the Pioneers, they must explore the forest in which they find themselves and map what they explore. They realize, to their surprise, that the forest is very much alive and also very much in danger. Only when they finish their map can evil be stopped and the forest be saved. However, they cannot draw anything on the map unless they are at peace. Jesse and Sal must learn how to be calm even in the midst of danger, or the Floating Forest will perish.
 
This is a story of childhood isolation and anxiety. It is a story of not belonging, and then of finding a place and people that bring you into belonging. It tells of building a family out of friends. Finally, this story is about discovering freedom and purpose as a child. I hope to build these themes through a series of five more books. I know that as a thirteen year-old, I would have loved a book series such as this one, and I believe that other “young adults” will feel the same.
 
This story has been written during the hardest time of my life. I found, while fighting through personal struggles, that I needed to write a story of escape. I hope that as this series goes on, Sal and Jesse are able to find some things to be true and also to show me that these things are true.

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 2 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」