/story/59633/embers-of-the-moon/toc
Embers of the Moon | Penana
arrow_back
Embers of the Moon
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Embers of the Moon
Josiah A. Valentine
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Aelfric is a boy who knows little to nothing about his past or his lineage, having grown up on a remote island far removed from civilization and the outside world. His mentor, an old magician, teaches him to use magic and fight with a sword, as well as educating him in the ancient myths and legends of the past. At the age of 17, Aelfric decides to leave the island. He voyages to the mainland and discovers a world that is completely removed from the one he has been told about in the myths of yore. Everyone has forgotten what magic actually is, and nobody has seen a dragon in centuries. As he struggles to adapt to this massive culture shock, he stumbles upon a girl named Ashleigh, who is just as much of a loner as he is. Together, they uncover dark secrets lurking beneath the streets and stones of the city. The House of the Moon, an ancient order dedicated to ensuring peace and order in the world, is under attack by mysterious enemies with dark powers. As this conflict emerges, Aelfric and Ashleigh find themselves locked in a battle not of their own making, against forces more powerful than they have ever experienced, and both of them must face their inner demons to survive. Nobody can be trusted in this world.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 9 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.