/story/5954/scarlett-s-story-ideas-for-her-writing-spring-summer-of-2016
Scarlett's Story Ideas for her writing- Spring/Summer of 2016 | Penana
arrow_back
Scarlett's Story Ideas for her writing- Spring/Summer of 2016
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Scarlett's Story Ideas for her writing- Spring/Summer of 2016
ScarlettRoseLondon
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

As a writer, I come up and create new story ideas every single day. They blossom to me from everywhere and I am always quick to write them down whether it be on the notes app on my mobile phone, in a notebook or even on ripped up scraps of paper. My ideas range in genres, styles, length, characters, twists and turns. I really don't know where this is all coming from. People have told me that I am creative so I'll try and keep working on it.

In this book are the story ideas that have come to my mind that I hope to write about either in spring/summer of this year or the spring of next year. They have all been posted to Penana before. These ideas are mine, all rights reserved copyright. However, if a particular idea catches your eye than you are more than welcome to leave feedback on it. Perhaps even suggest some ideas for the story! I'm pretty much open to any suggestion.

I hope you guys stick around and enjoy the ideas that hopefully will develop into future stories!

Much love,

Scarlett Rose xx 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.