/story/58805/coronavirus/toc
CoronaVirus | Penana
arrow_back
CoronaVirus
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
CoronaVirus
ChipFluds
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

If you're some type of Asian, I can assure you you've had this many times before. Whenever you meet new people, they immediately assume you're Chinese, because apparently that's the only Asian country they can think of. But now, it's getting even worse. Because of the CoronaVirus, people think it's normal to make jokes about Chinese people. It's not like China could do anything about the Corona outbreak. What if it occurred in a European country? I can't imagine Asian and coloured people hating on Europeans. So why are people making jokes about it? Does that give people the right to hate Chinese people? 

If it occurred in your country, you'd defend your country against any consumption. That's what every Chinese citizen is trying to do. All we do is worry about our country and how we can solve it in our country. But have you ever thought about changing the source first? 

China needs our help and all we do is set them as a bad example. 

As the country that started the CoronaVirus and let thousands of people. 

China can't be the only one that's responsible for all those deaths. 

We're responsible. 

Just because the CoronaVirus is here, doesn't give you the right to discriminate Chinese people.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.