/story/58804/the-cycle-of-twelve/toc?v=mobile
The Cycle of Twelve | Penana
arrow_back
The Cycle of Twelve
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
The Cycle of Twelve
M.K. Baker
Intro Table of Contents Comments (3)

Most quests for revenge end either in glory or disaster.

Akaris's ended before she began. 

After Akaris's journey halfway across the world to find the pair responsible for her father's suicide and mother's murder, she finds them gone. Broke and with no prospects, Akaris must take on a new job as she awaits for the pair's return while still struggling to determine their motives in a city policed by a former assassin's guild. By night, she takes on the worst scum the city has to offer, by day, she is a teacher at a church which houses crucial archives that could hold all the answers.

Saren Aderes is the son of the world's most notorious generals. He is also the lowest in his  college class due to a childhood spent in hiding--not studying metapathy, a hard-set magic system that most of his peers have dedicated their lives to. As final exams approach, he must find a tutor or face potentially fatal consequences that come along with the dueling round. 

Connected by their past, Akaris and Saren follow parallel paths that each lead to pieces of a greater whole.

**Will be posted as a serial with new chapters every Tuesday. Mature for gore.**

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 26 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.