/story/58542/twisted-romance/toc
Twisted Romance | Penana
arrow_back
Twisted Romance
more_vert share bookmark_border
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Submission Closed
Twisted Romance
Skittles2489
Challengers:
Judging: Creator's Pick
Prompt Entries Comments (6)

A twisted love, deads done for the sake of love. This contest aims to challenge you to dig deep into your mind, to think about twisted acts that one could commit for love... Or obsession. You can either write from the love interests point of view, twisted lovers point of view or in the third person. If you are doing the love interests point of view try and dig deep into yourself, what emotions you'd feel. The twisted lover, stalker, obsessor whatever you'd like to call them, you are trying to get into that mindset of what justification they have for doing such a thing and saying its in the name of love whether that's murder, manipulation or downright kidnapping. Let your mind wander to the deepest parts of your mind. 

I will be reading all the entries, they can be from 100 or to 3000 words although I recommend using around 5 to 1000 words to get the point across so I can better understand the story you've written. 

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 17 minutes
toc Entries
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.