/story/57901/ask-to-yourself-ask-to-god/?v=mobile
ASK TO YOURSELF, ASK TO GOD. | Penana
arrow_back
ASK TO YOURSELF, ASK TO GOD.
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG
ASK TO YOURSELF, ASK TO GOD.
Blue_daisy
Collaborators:
Intro Table of Contents Comments (36)

Have you ever wished? You might have surely. Do you ever wish that you could ever change something in the past? Or Regret doing things which you shouldn't have done? Believe me, you must have wished sometime in your life or in fact many times I guess. 

Even after having everything from wealth to status, yet human beings are not satisfied with what they have. Many of you think that life is difficult and unfair, but that's not true. Difficulties don't come to destroy you, but to help you.

I had many times in life which were very difficult, at some point I thought to just give up on life. I was never good at maths or science and I thought that people only respect or notice you when you are good at these things, I believed this as well. 

But at one point I lost everything, nothing was left. I had to leave school for some reason and study home. I  thought this was the end, but I was wrong. After I found an article on newspaper about this app, penana, I thought to give it a try. And this is how my adventure, of stories, came into my life.

And that was my world, which I had created.

Show Comments (13)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 10 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.