/story/57704/cadonea-s-life/toc
Cadonea's Life | Penana
arrow_back
Cadonea's Life
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Cadonea's Life
Stephioneewrites
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

A vida de Cadonea estava em tumulto total, enquanto ela gritava para o marido Tyrone parar de bater nela enquanto protegia o estômago. Seu bebê não nascido foi a melhor coisa que já aconteceu com ela. No entanto, Tyrone sentiu o contrário quando a chutou quando ela se deitou na cama completamente vulnerável, quando ele a agarrou pelos cabelos e a jogou no chão. Completamente atordoada quando a sentiu cambalear para agarrar-se à grade da cama enquanto ele a segurava e a socava na mandíbula enquanto ela gritava.


(English Translation):

Cadonea's life had been incomplete turmoil as she yelled for her husband Tyrone to stop beating her as she protected her stomach. Her unborn baby was the greatest thing that has ever happened to her. Yet Tyrone felt otherwise as he kicked her as she lies down on the bed completely vulnerable as he grabbed her up off the bed by her hair and threw her on the floor. Completely dazed as she felt her staggered to come to and hold onto the bed rail as he grabbed her and punched her in her jaw as she screamed. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time:
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.