/story/57555/spider-woman-origin/toc?v=mobile
Spider-Woman: Origin | Penana
arrow_back
Spider-Woman: Origin
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Spider-Woman: Origin
Vanesss
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

"You should have-" his voice trailed off as he placed a hand to Thor's armored chest. He continued through labored breaths, "you shoul- you should have gone for the head," Thanos finishes with Thor's hammer pierced into his chest. Despite the pain, the Titan snapped his fingers and immediately the universe bore the effects of the infinity stones. The Titan's idea of mercy was felt even within a small diner in New York City.

Jessica Drew sat eating with her family celebrating her 17th birthday when the young girl ceased to exist in their world with the only remnants of her being there was that of the dust particles that scattered around where she stood. Her family was left to bear the after-effects of Thanos's actions.

With all life now restored 5 years later thanks to the Avengers, Jessica Drew returns to the diner to find the building abandoned and others coming back in a state of confusion similar to herself. She arrives home with the idea of resuming the life she lived prior to "The Blip," but the bite from a radioactive spider has different plans for the young girl. She must now navigate life with her newfound abilities and decide whether to sit and watch as her hometown falls into the hands of a crew of drug dealers, or save the city she loves.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 hour 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.