/story/5611/wicked-intentions/?load=0
Wicked Intentions | Penana
arrow_back
Wicked Intentions
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Wicked Intentions
A.C. del Valle
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)
Jada Skylar Faye has been raised in one of the toughest neighborhoods in the city of Bludhaven, New York. With dangerous people lurking around every corner and alley, and no family to take care of her, she's had to learn how to defend herself from a very young age.

On the other hand, her estranged sister, Sara Faye is your ordinary student at one of the most prestigious colleges out there. After having joined the national guard to pay for the expenses of her studies, she is offered a mission that, if successful, could get her enough money for university and more.

Meanwhile, Devon Salander, a brilliant scientist working for the military, intent on creating a serum that could make whoever takes it nearly invincible, starts having second thoughts about how much evil the super soldier serum could cause if it fell into the wrong hands. Not trusting her superiors,  she runs away with the serum and all information on how to re-create it, disappearing in order to destroy it all.

The army wants its serum back, it will go through any measure necessary. After witnessing the potential of Sara's sister Jada, they decide to send both sisters on the mission to retrieve Salander and bring back the serum. There's only one problem, Jada Skylar Faye is not good at following orders.
Show Comments (3)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 12 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.