/story/55957/die-with-me/toc
DIE WITH ME? | Penana
arrow_back
DIE WITH ME?
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
DIE WITH ME?
Ezra
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Amelia, you complained that God didn't see us, right? Is not it? ''


"Yes, it is, Mr. Jasper, but I don't know exactly what you mean." Jasper leaned over Amelia's kneecaps and collapsed on her feet.


"This is a great opportunity to show ourselves to God." Jasper whispered. Jasper didn't let her this time as Amelia was about to interrupt her speech.


'' We're going to have a big game with you against the whole world and against God, Amelia, the whole world will be watching us at the same time. They will think we're just playing a theater, but we're going to play the truth. Just like real players. ''

"What kind of game is this? Like Romeo and Juliet? '' Amelia asked. Jasper had once again spent what an innocent girl she was.


Am Amelia, the first rule. The first rule is to forget all you know. Jasper added.


"But I'm offering you a much more extraordinary offer, Amelia. Will you die with me while the whole world watches us?"

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 47 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.