/story/54851/mondly-review/toc
Mondly Review | Penana
arrow_back
Mondly Review
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Mondly Review
Lingo World
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Are you willing to learn a new language but you are confused as to choose which language learning app?

Don’t worry I will remove all your confusion as I have used a language learning app that fulfills all the requirements of learning a language.

Here I am going to review Mondly, the language learning app that will help you make your decision easy to choose an app and start learning the language.

About Mondly

Mondly is a language learning app that focuses more on real conversation and phrases rather than just providing written exercise.

Mondly offers a total of 33 different languages to learn from it. To learn a language, it is not necessary to know English, in Mondly you can learn a language through any other language like you can learn German through French.

Mondly has many features like VR, AR, and others which will be discussed later in this blog.

Let’s begin the Mondly Review and know about this App in detail.

Mondly Features

Here come the remarkable features of Mondly that makes it different from other language learning apps as well as the learning easy and effective.

1: Everyday Use- There are daily lessons provided by Mondly app which are short and educational with a new vocabulary for each day.

It is convenient as you don’t have to stick ion one place with paper and pen. You can carry the app with you can take the lesson anytime.

Mondly app also gives you the recap of each day learning.

2: Reminder- A notification will be given to you as a reminder to take your lesson. You can set the time to get a reminder when you can take the lesson.

This feature is great because neither you will miss your daily lesson nor you have to struggle to take out time. It will remind you of the pending task.

3: Translate in own Language- This feature of Mondly allows you to translate the words or sentence from the targeted language to your native language.

This becomes easier for you to understand the meaning. This can be done either by typing, speaking or selecting the word.

4: Offers Several Methods- The same tricks to learn a language can be boring that’s why Mondly has a number of methods designed for learning such as game exercise, VR (virtual reality), different levels set to complete and many others.

5: Chatbot- Chatbot means having a conversation with a person over the internet. Mondly won’t make your bore with the same exercise over and over again.

It provides to have a conversation with a real-life person so that you are able to learn the language fast and fluently.

How Mondly app Works?

Mondly is an app that teaches languages with the methods that are based on the game. There are different categories of exercises with a sub-category.

If you log in as a free account user then you receive limited options such as 1 daily lesson and 6 basic lessons.

On the other hand, if you are a premium account user then you can access all the remaining lessons that include core vocabulary, sports, chatbot, travel, entertainment, and others.

The first part of the lesson is short with basics. When you start the lesson, 3 stars will be given to you. A wrong answer will remove a star and the correct answer will award you a star.

At the end of lessons, you will able you unlock another lesson only if you have sufficient stars if not then repeat the lesson. After completing each lesson, it will show your progress. This motivates to learn the language more.

Mondly Language Learning Options

Continuing the Mondly review, here are the options provided by Mondly for learning a language.

1: Mondly- The main Mondly app for language learning and my review is also based on this Mondly.

2: MondlyVR- Mondly is the first language learning app that has a Virtual reality method in it for learning.

It is somewhat familiar with the chatbot but the difference is the virtual situation in it for practicing.

3: MondlyWORKS- This Mondly learning option is available for businesses that give a huge subscription for tracking the progress of their employee's learning the process.

4: MondlyAR- Augmented Reality (AR) is like animation with a 360-degree view. You can interact with the person in that scanned placed that teaches you a language.

5: MondlyKIDS- This Mondly is designed for kids. It is similar to the Mondly app the only difference is the way of teaching which is kids friendly.

How Much Mondly Costs?

Before going towards the pricing first know how much learning material you receive with free and with a premium account.

Well, if you are using a free account on Mondly then you get 1 vocabulary lesson, 1 chatbot lesson and 6 basic lessons of the targeted language absolutely free.

If you are a premium member of Mondly app you get the access to unlock all content with 5000 words and phrases, and unique lessons every day.

Here is the price list of a single language:

Monthly- $9.99

Yearly- $47.99

You can pay the subscription as per your convenience.

Mondly App Pros and Cons

Here are the Pros and Cons of Mondly app from my point of view.

Pros:

  • Great use of animation and graphics
  • A vast number of languages to learn
  • Option to have a conversation with a native speaker
  • Offers translation via voice

Cons:

  • A short time-based study that doesn’t coverup entire things
  • Premium account is must get more study material
  • Less grammar at a difficult level
  • Beginners and intermediate level seem similar

Conclusion

Every language learning platform is somewhat similar but Mondly gets its uniqueness by having Virtual reality technology that makes learning more interesting.

Here I conclude my Mondly review. I hope that my review will help you in making a decision to choose the app for learning a language.

You won’t regret trying Mondly to learn a language.

Good Luck…!!!

Author Bio:

I am Bhupinder Kour, working as a content writer @thelingoworld.com. I am a language admire and love to write blogs. My hobby is to learn new languages and travel to different places.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 5 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.