/story/53887/random-thought-about-me?v=mobile
Random thought about me | Penana
arrow_back
Random thought about me
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Random thought about me
向陽處的小草
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Sameness is boring that means you dont do anything different from what you did yesterday or even long time ago.  To me changes means challenges. I have to overcome many barriers ahead of me. It’s really scary. I find it boring and dull when I follow the norms or could I say it is just sameness I could not think of any words to describe that remaining the same like the past days I have lived for years means no progress made like lived in the past I am still in the world that I imagined for many years which I have followed for years everyone around changed a lot but I remain the same. Honestly speaking, I knew that I have changed but I dont want to uncover it and recognize it I am freaked out.  But actually in the retro of my life I have ever lived like a human when I was a junior high and when I was a freshman in college I lived freely then I think I am a human being when I live by the norms I set for myself or subconsciously I sign a contract with my inner self that I can rely on this because I know who I am that a big different between the fact and the unveil of the truth I know about myself and I do not know myself I feel very frustrated when I find it hard to remain and be myself thats why I was overwhelmed by the fact that Sulli have committed suicide when embarking on the journey of searching her real self. Thats’s very shocking to me I feel the sorrow and the unwillingness not to accept the truth so how can I proceed the search of myself when I am still doing mine I am freaked out actually.  But anyhow I am working my own path out. Cheers for that! 

If I am still alivethats an evidence I am showing to the world I am brave. 

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.