/story/53373/bonded-to-a-werewolf/?v=mobile
Bonded to a Werewolf | Penana
arrow_back
Bonded to a Werewolf
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Bonded to a Werewolf
SummerKisses
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Two different summaries: 

1. Eighteen-year-old Rayne Hill has been gifted with a painting at a local garage sale. At first the piece draws her in like a moth to a flame. Yet as she continues to stare, her skin tingles with anticipation. She regards the canvas with caution, but gratefully accepts it. On the same day, unbeknownst to Rayne, something sinister spills from the painting. This leaves her orphaned and left in the care of other relatives. Months after the strange deaths of her parents, Rayne must face the painting head on-but in this case, she steps too close. The painting is in fact a portal guarded by ancient forces for a millennium. Rayne finds herself in the hands of an unlikely ally, and must trust his guidance to bring back the balance between the two worlds.

2. I am starting to feel something for him, something powerful and alive. It is making home in my chest, like embers of ash being relit, and small flames are starting to grow. I turn to look at him, and it is like I am seeing him for the first time. He is beautiful. So beautiful I can't describe it.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.