/story/51605/benjamin/toc
Benjamin | Penana
arrow_back
Benjamin
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Humans often fear what is unknown. What is beyond sight, beyond science.. The mere concept can be terrorizing.

Benjamin Augensteine was not expecting to plow into the semi-truck.

Benjamin, upon wakening, witnessed the most terrifying thing in his entire life.. (The second most terrifying being a rather unpleasant visit to a public restroom)  

This ..thing.. was known as a ghost. An actual unliving, sophisticated, extremely bored ghost. 

That was the first one. There were many more unpleasantries to follow.

There's a difference between a good ghost- Meaning the people who deliberately try to cut out your WiFi for a few minutes, -and the bad ghosts. Benjamin happens to be in the mix of both types. As a neutral, he's  one of the few who aren't too keen on this whole ghost business. In fact, Benjamin refuses to believe in such a thing. 

So, with ghost bandits and ghost saints trying to win over Benjamin, an anti-ghost believer, with a mourning friend who seems to be the only person that can be consulted with- All while having to keep up with ghostly duties, -this supernatural tale brings one hell of a ride.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 7 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.