/story/50449/sins-of-fate-vol-1/?v=mobile
Sins of Fate (Vol 1) | Penana
arrow_back
Sins of Fate (Vol 1)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Sins of Fate (Vol 1)
Alexander Stormsong
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

(A prologue of sorts to a concept that has evolved as of June 2021. New stories are coming)


Destiny is what we make it, nothing is ever pre-decided, not even among the Celestials. Isn't that what they say? And yet so many Celestials opt to do the same thing, to fight the supernatural that plagues the Mortal World & threatens good. For some, it is to give back for the lives they had so that they may protect the living. For others, it is to live up to their Arch-Angel Heritage and become proud warriors. For some they simply seek knowledge or to prove themselves, even for revenge or fun.

For ten Celestial Warriors of the Starset Kingdom of Elysium, destiny seems to have a plan. While they might all have different reasons, they all shall come together for the same thing: to save their world as well as ours from Sin.

Ten shall become one and stare down the barrel of the gun pointed at reality, to disarm and save what they all believe in. Their journey will take them against mad scientists with fake monsters, against all powerful demons from beyond space and time, against even themselves; from the skies of Heaven to the depths of Hell, to the shores of the Mortal world to those unknown. For these ten gifted students, destiny has a plan most valuable. The question remains, will they follow that path and their own, or walk the boarder into darkness and succumb to become that which they fight?

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 13 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.