/story/50447/runaways-in-time-vol-1?v=mobile
Runaways In Time: Vol 1 | Penana
arrow_back
Runaways In Time: Vol 1
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
This story is unlisted. Please be considerate before sharing.
PG-13
Planning
Runaways In Time: Vol 1
Alexander Stormsong
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

It is the year 20xx. All is peaceful in the video game world. Sony and Microsoft have put their weapons aside and Nintendo has exported itself to all other lands. The Universe is at peace... then everything changed when the Canadianators attacked.

Under the leadership of the mysterious Lord Dona'tor who had claimed the power of The Magic Lamp, the Canadianators slowly began to sweep across the lands to take over Sony World, Microsoft World, and finally Nintendo World. In a last ditch effort, young Emile Chugga A. Conroy has been sent back in time to before Lord Dona'tor would rise to power. His objective, to find a weakness or the Lamp to prevent the awful future from ever happening, to save the Universe.

Along his journey, Chugga will face new friends, new enemies, new obstacles, and the ever approaching assassin known as Canadiator who has been sent by Lord Dona'tor to stop Chugga. It's a race against time where only one can win. Should the Dona'tor of the past get the Lamp, it could be too late to stop the horrible Video Game Apocalypse of the future!!

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.