/story/50447/runaways-in-time-vol-1/?l=zh&v=mobile
Runaways In Time: Vol 1 | Penana
arrow_back
Runaways In Time: Vol 1
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
這個故事已被隱藏。分享這故事前請先取得作者同意。
PG-13
計劃中
Runaways In Time: Vol 1
Alexander Stormsong
簡介 目錄 留言 (0)

It is the year 20xx. All is peaceful in the video game world. Sony and Microsoft have put their weapons aside and Nintendo has exported itself to all other lands. The Universe is at peace... then everything changed when the Canadianators attacked.

Under the leadership of the mysterious Lord Dona'tor who had claimed the power of The Magic Lamp, the Canadianators slowly began to sweep across the lands to take over Sony World, Microsoft World, and finally Nintendo World. In a last ditch effort, young Emile Chugga A. Conroy has been sent back in time to before Lord Dona'tor would rise to power. His objective, to find a weakness or the Lamp to prevent the awful future from ever happening, to save the Universe.

Along his journey, Chugga will face new friends, new enemies, new obstacles, and the ever approaching assassin known as Canadiator who has been sent by Lord Dona'tor to stop Chugga. It's a race against time where only one can win. Should the Dona'tor of the past get the Lamp, it could be too late to stop the horrible Video Game Apocalypse of the future!!

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 4 分鐘
toc 目錄
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」