/story/4985/rwby-book-1-senior-year?v=mobile
RWBY Book 1: Senior Year | Penana
arrow_back
RWBY Book 1: Senior Year
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Completed
RWBY Book 1: Senior Year
Polydragons
Intro Table of Contents Comments (0)

Senior year is finally here! Time for celebration, a time to look forward to the future and reminisce about the past.

Life is never that ideal, and trouble, as it often does, has come to team RWBY. A new enemy appears among social strife and emotional pain. Will RWBY be able to hold together and face their new foe, or will they be divided and crushed?


Differences on this AU from the actual canon:

I wrote this after season 2 and before any hints of season 3 were released, so many characters that were only mentioned until then are basically OC's and will not have any resemblance to what they will be. The canon story lines of the show ended at the end of their first year.

Life has mostly been normal since then with the exception of a major incursion of Grimm in the summer between third and fourth year which was successfully driven off.

I've also made their weapons much more important to the use of Aura, so small things like Ruby finding out that Jaune hadn't made his never happened. Jaune also now sports a new weapon because of this. See "the bond" in one shots on more about that.

Otherwise it's pretty much the world you know.


Chapter title Key:
Ruby & Weiss: Single word titles
Blake/Phoenix: Avian themed
Yang: ______ and _______
JNPR: The _______

If a chapter title doesn't fit within this key it's because its a mixed bag of everyone. This is more likely to start happening near the end of the book when the individual storylines begin to merge.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 hours 35 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.