/story/49570/i-m-in-love-with-your-sister/toc
I'm In Love With Your Sister | Penana
arrow_back
I'm In Love With Your Sister
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
I'm In Love With Your Sister
Namwezi
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (5)

When tragedy strikes, there seems to be no where to go and everything seems like a dead end. Angel Barclay experiences the worst day of her life when she finds out that her sister works as a prostitute, her mother falls ill so suddenly and dies, and Angel herself gets into an accident that almost ends her life.

But all is not lost when a close friend of Angel's mother, Mr McDonell, decides to take Angel and her sister, Carly to live with his family in a luxurious home. Things seem to go wrong when the sisters arrive and a war emerges between Angel and Mr McDonell's son, Leo.

Leo, who was the main cause of Angel's accident, experiences a twist of fate when his wedding gets cancelled due to the accident and soon he and Carly become lovers. When the two decide to get married, most of the family members don't agree to it.

When a crisis falls upon the McDonell family that leads to blackmail and deceit, Angel and Leo must make a sacrifice that might just ruin both their lives.
Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 11 hours 59 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.