/story/47593/reset-project/toc
RESET PROJECT | Penana
arrow_back
RESET PROJECT
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
RESET PROJECT
Aman
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Lúcio is a neoatheist librarian who was recruited by a powerful intellectual elite on a mission to exterminate more than ninety-eight percent of humanity. Including all books and materials that could tell the current history. In a world where the word God is extremely forbidden, and there are only adults and atheist children, Lúcio feels compelled to record what happened, and through his records we can find out how a secular humanist society succeeded in their plan to eliminate any religious trace from the planet. That's the kind of book you just read and gets an immense literary hangover, so good it is. The scenes are written in detail, and it allows you to feel inside the book. The story is unique, original and so good that it should be a movie! Each page gives you more desire to continue reading, anxiety makes you devour each line. A book to be read! Affordable reading light and captivating. Extremely intelligent from start to finish, with a plot filled with puzzles, twists and suspense that leave the end almost impossible to predict. Writing in the form of reports makes the most personal and intimate reading, making us have a certain attachment to the characters. And they are what is best in the book. All very well built and unique. Although the main narrator be the Lucius, history is full of strong, intelligent and independent black women, who head the audacious project. In fact, something unusual to be found in popular literature, but without ceasing to be raw and realistic, to throw open racism, misogyny and hypocrisy, even the most well intentioned recruited by Reset. In addition to raising social and political questions, the book also arouses questions as to what we call human nature, discontent with reality and the universal dream of transforming the world into something better, but in a unique and unusual way.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.