/story/47565/crimson-gloom/toc
Crimson Gloom | Penana
arrow_back
Crimson Gloom
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Crimson Gloom
Celz
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Crimson Gloom.

The time when the moon turns crimson, illuminating the landscape with its crimson glow.

The time when the ‘doors’ to the Crimson Abyss open.

One shall gaze into the abyss and gain its secrets, its powers. Concurrently, the abyss also gazes into oneself, gaining one’s sanity, one’s humanity.

Dimensional rifts appeared spontaneously on Earth, bringing otherworldly demons along with the Crimson Gloom onto Earth. Many battles were fought, many sacrifices made. Humans eventually sealed and successfully defending their homeworld.

Alas, the seals were not perfect. The Crimson Abyss continued to exist, slowly influencing Earth and its inhabitants.

Half a century of relatively uneventful years passed… humanity slowly descended into corruption, but none knew of the effects of the Crimson Abyss.

Is there only the dreadful gloom left to the world? Can one find brightness in the increasingly gloomy world?

The youth who had gazed into the Crimson Abyss had no answer, nor did he care. He only wanted the Crimson Gloom to end.

How will it end?


This novel will be posted on RoyalRoad pending confirmation.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 2 hours 32 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.