/story/45878/return-to-eden/toc?v=mobile
Return to Eden | Penana
arrow_back
Return to Eden
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Return to Eden
Dlofc84
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

This story once more came about from a science discussion. An article on the web spurred a discussion about the possibilities of what life would be like on a moon orbiting a planet that controlled its length of day. My son inspired this story and it is for him that it is wrote. I had the prologue and the first two chapters wrote when my computer crashed and devoured it.

Return to Eden is set in the not so far distant future. Based on some real technology that we currently have in some form or fashion, man is now in the cosmos. If you are expecting Star whatever please look elsewhere. Wars have torn the Earth apart figuratively, leaving it under the control of the only ones who would profit from such a calamity, big corporations. They now own they world powers and they run the world like a business. War is no longer profitable but people are. Now the Command Corp has been dispatched to check in on the progress of all the colonies that were supposed to be established before the fall of the Nations. These people were sent out on pre-lightspeed ships that took generations to reach their destinations and so far none have survived. The final colony, Eden III, the farthest out colony, is due for their visit. The E.S.S Western Star has been dispatched to investigate their progress and see to their needs but what they will find will haunt the crew for the remainder of their lives.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 8 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.