/story/4574/predator-black-ice/toc?v=mobile
Predator: Black Ice | Penana
arrow_back
Predator: Black Ice
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Predator: Black Ice
SkyGuy_SoFly
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

I never thought this would happen, I apologize to the world, the so-called medical miracle code named: Predator has escaped its containment cells. Someone has tampered with my coding, but it's my fault, the Predator swarm has began reproducing using the Osmotic power they were formed from, life is growing thinner in this little Norwegian town, the swarm is evolving, we don't know how to eradicate it, my family, I need to save them, Ashley is missing, the swarm has trapped us in the Osmotic power plant, it appears to trying to actively try to get in the facility. 

I haven't slept in a week, so finally, I pray that my family is safe and alive and I pray that the poor people of this town hadn't suffered too much for my mistake, I fear for the future of the world, in regards to central command I am worried because if this mechanical menace isn't eradicated, it will take more than an ocean to stop the Predator swarm from expanding its interests to the whole world. This is Matt Freustein trying to make contact with the U.S. Navy, may god help us all.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.