/story/4518/sketch-the-pencil-and-the-hero/toc
Sketch: The Pencil and the Hero | Penana
arrow_back
Sketch: The Pencil and the Hero
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Sketch: The Pencil and the Hero
HoldenKern
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

Cole Mason was living a life. Not particularly normal, nor was it zany and out of control. He found his life to be a middle ground from a horror movie to downright cliche. 

His schedule was fairly stereotypical as well, for a 17 year old. Wake up, eat, go to school, come back, eat, go to bed. But he always managed to find time for the one thing he loved to do: draw comic books. Draw heroes, draw villains, and draw those people in between them...just like him. 

But all of that would change after he's nearly killed by a student he'd never seen before, and said kid starts following Cole everywhere, even going to the lengths of breaking into his house. 

Finally, Cole asks what the hell the kid wanted, and the sickly and thin boy answered with five words: I want to draw comics. 

And thus started a collaboration that would make a mark on pop culture like no other could at the time: rejuvenating the american comic book. 

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 3 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.