/story/44919/time-changes-everything/toc
Time Changes Everything | Penana
arrow_back
Time Changes Everything
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Time Changes Everything
ChemistryOfACarCrash
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

​​​​​​​

"You can burn years away doing nothing, but there's beauty in that nothing because it's only a canvas."

「TIME CHANGES EVERYTHING」takes us all the way back to 2008, where skinny jeans, heavy music, and colored hair were abundant. This is where we meet the humble beginnings of Playing With Fire, who are stuck in a seemingly constant carousel of changing members with the exceptions of the brazenly eccentric Erin Edgars and perpetual womanizer Noah Haley. 

Along with the duo that kept Playing with Fire glued together, we meet the complicated Mathew "Matty" Cullen, the talented guitarist and vocalist for the rapidly-ascending Hollower. 

Then there was the key that brought together all three of the musicians. The formerly homeless, skateboard-wielding Alessa Howard. After a string of events at home, Alessa is all but left alone on the streets. While resorting to the only option she had to fill her stomach, she unwittingly follows the talented Mathew Cullen into the world of music, where she not only discovers her passion, but meets another few specials friends - and more.

But what happens when tragedy strikes the band? 

Will they fall apart, or will they come back stronger than before? How will Alessa handle herself when her demons start returning to shore, will she trying to bury them again or will she face them head on? What will Alessa do when life decides to throw her another curveball, will she reject that curveball or will she accept it with open arms? Will time heal their wounds?

Can time truly change everything?

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 43 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.