/story/4359/born-to-be-broken/toc?v=mobile
Born to Be Broken | Penana
arrow_back
Born to Be Broken
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Born to Be Broken
flames4thought
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (1)

Five Races used to wander freely throughout Aeirien. No more. The Magicians drove all the High Races except humans into hiding one hundred years ago. But amidst the horror and corruption of the Magicians rule there is hope.

A prophecy foretells the birth of a set of twins who will defeat the Magicians and end their rule.

To Rory, the High Races were a myth. That is, until she freed Luke from slavery at the hands of the Magicians and was forced to flee from the very people she thought were her friends. Soon Rory, Luke, and an unlikely ally embark on a race against time to stop the Magicians from wiping the other High Races off the map forever.


A/N - This is a story I wrote in high school that I've recently returned to and (seriously) revamped to reflect the level I am able to write at now. I've been posting it on Fictionpress (under the same username) but would like to share it here as well. 

I'd absolutely love feedback. If someone wants to Beta I'm open to that as well... Anyway, I hope that people enjoy this.

Cheers,

​flames4thought

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 27 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.