/story/43019/love-and-killer
Love and killer | Penana
arrow_back
Love and killer
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
G
Love and killer
Writer Moster
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

A quiet night, I just listened to the sound of the rain. My eyes stared out through the glass of my bedroom window, I did not understand what I was doing when I obeyed my conscience that I did.

I took a deep breath, the atmosphere this night really made me nervous. I wrote something with my finger on the dew carried by the rain in the glass of my bedroom window, I don't know it just happened About the memory that always comes when it rains.

It all started when he chose to end the relationship that we had built together for two years. Laughter and bitterness adorned our day at that time, but for some reason I never felt afraid and always trusted him. Until everything that never becomes my fear turns into cruel anxiety.

I was killed by him, the pain that made me die in his hands. He succeeded, making me unable to explain how I was after he had taken a choice I had never expected before.

The mistake that I can't forgive from myself is to always love you, even now when you have taken care of your heart then kill it for no reason.

You never thought of saying goodbye to me, of course a simple greeting would come out of my mouth. You go without reason and I don't ask you to explain everything you think.

The wound was more full of my heart and my best days, if everyone looked at the twilight in the evening it was orange I could not even see whether it was orange in the evening?.

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.