/story/42766/kiana-ahmadi-the-hooded-hero/toc?v=mobile
Kiana Ahmadi: The Hooded Hero | Penana
arrow_back
Kiana Ahmadi: The Hooded Hero
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Kiana Ahmadi: The Hooded Hero
Seo
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (8)

Ever since she was a kid, Kiana Ahmadi has been taught by the world to feel guilty for things she can not change. She thirsts for a chance to prove to others that she is something, so when the opportunity finally arises, she takes it without hesitation.  

"Haven't you ever wondered how you got your powers?" 

Kiana knew her powers could offer a solution to her problems, but she never thought they would lead her in the direction they did.  She was going to use them to pursue a future of charity, but instead they open a whole new world for her full of magical creatures and gods. They introduce her to people that embrace her for what makes her different, but there's a catch. These amazing powers bring a whole new set of problems to the table. Will Kiana be able to navigate demons, mystery enemies, and figuring out how to use her talents to the fullest?


This story is also available to read on Wattpad! 

https://www.wattpad.com/story/163686432-kiana-ahmadi-the-hooded-hero-second-draft/parts 

Show Comments (2)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 35 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.