/story/4093/last-of-me-introduction/toc
Last of Me (Introduction) | Penana
arrow_back
Last of Me (Introduction)
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Last of Me (Introduction)
Malea3114
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)
Everyone knows the old saying "live each day like your last". We hear it everywhere. Hell, it's shoved down our throats from the day we're born. But how many of us actually do? Do we really form every sentence as if we'll never get to speak another? Do we get up in the morning and pick out clothes that would be comforting during our last dying breath? Most of us would say no. Because the simple fact of the matter is we're unable accept reality. We believe that we're above death. Because we've never seen the world from anything other than our own dull eyes. But sometimes reality hits you hard. Maybe it's when your tires lose traction and send you plummeting into a ditch. When your lungs fight for air against freezing cold waves. Then, and only then, you get a good look at what mortality looks like. Whether it be an icy road, the violent waves of the ocean, or just a syringe, you really understand death. Just for that split second before you breathe or you don't.
Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 1 minute
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.