This challenge is to honor the current season, Fall.
Write a short story that includes one vivid description of the Fall. The topic and genre can be anything you wish.
The only two requirements are that:
1) there must be at least one vivid description of the Fall,
2) and the word count must be at least greater than 200.
I will be picking the winner based on:
1) how creative the entry is,
2) how vivid the description of Fall is,
3) and how well rounded the main character is.
You have 4 weeks to complete this challenge.
Bon chance and have fun!
Thank you for supporting the story! :)
You don't have enough coins. You can buy coins or donate with credit card instead.
Please Login first.
Reset to default
Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.