/story/4017/a-narrative-of-you-and-me/toc
A Narrative of You and Me | Penana
arrow_back
A Narrative of You and Me
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
A Narrative of You and Me
Alef Magnus
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (14)

Premise: A man goes into the dreamworld of his wife in coma to bring her back to life.

Synopsis: A couple on the brink of separation spends their night apart from each other only leading to the demise of the wife in a fatal car accident, leaving her in a vegetative state. Broken and filled with guilt, the man would do anything to be with his wife once again. A new, secret scientific program that has not been put to test gives him a hope to once again communicate with his wife.

Through a machine that can align specific brain patterns of two people together, the husband finds himself sharing a dream with his wife. In this plane, he can be with her once again. On the surface, the facility becomes uninhabitable and the people working on the system abandoned the project never to look back.

Trapped in a malfunctioning dream plane, the husband is now forced to relive their love story in different ways possible. Every time he falls asleep in the dream, he wakes up to a different narrative wherein he has to find his wife all over again and try to spend as much time with her as he can. Will he ever escape this situation or will he try to live forever with his wife in this state?

Show Comments (1)
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 11 minutes
toc Table of Contents
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.