/story/3963/document9?v=mobile
Document9 | Penana
arrow_back
Document9
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG-13
Completed
Document9
Suspicious
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (6)

Onila is working the graveyard shift at France's Petrol Station when her life changes forever. Suddenly everything she knows is being questioned. Her love, her friendships, her career. But most of all her privacy. On the deep web anything goes, and Onila is too late to find out. She has to dig deep into the darkest depths of the shadow web, but can she dig deep enough?


I got the inspiration to write this story as I was reading creepy "true" stories on the Let's Not Meet subreddit. Through that I learned about the deep web. A place on the Internet that is not indexed by standard search engines. My fascination for this side of the web led me to some pretty gruesome places. I heard a few horror stories, but my morbid curiosity only grew. Imagine the ocean. The human race has only explored about five percent. The rest is unknown, horrifying. It's the same with the Internet. The surface web is only a portion of what we can truly find on the Internet.


This story takes a lot of dark turns. It's not for the faint of heart. If you know you can't handle this kind of thing: STAY CLEAR OF IT. Now that I'm done with the warnings... Enjoy...

Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 4 hours 56 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.