/story/3962/getting-the-full-experience/toc
Getting The Full Experience | Penana
arrow_back
Getting The Full Experience
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
coins
Search stories, writers or societies
Continue ReadingClear All
What Others Are ReadingRefresh
X
Never miss what's happening on Penana!
PG
Getting The Full Experience
James Scott
Intro Table of Contents Top sponsors Comments (0)

CAUTION!!!

STORY CONTAINS EXTREME VIOLENCE and SENSITIVE SUBJECT MATTER!!!


I've touched many subjects as a writer. I've always tried to not write about the same thing twice. This can be challenging after a while, especially when you're number one rule is "write what you know". In an attempt to spawn inspiration, I'd off-handedly asked my wife to tell me the "fringiest" topic she could come up with. Her answer was domestic violence. I immediately saw the hordes possibilities, I could go many different ways with that. I just started writing aimlessly, and this is what I came up with..

A story of brutal brutal domestic violence between a husband and wife. The entire story is based on a timeline of about 3-5 seconds, and is in the literary perspective of a woman who is being savagely beaten by her husband. There's a little back story, and the ending is left open to interpretation.


Show Comments
BOOKMARK
Total Reading Time: 6 minutes
toc Table of Contents
No tags yet.
bookmark_border Bookmark Start Reading >
×


Reset to default

X
×
×

Install this webapp for easier offline reading: tap and then Add to home screen.