/story/385/discontinued-a-story-with-mistaeks?v=mobile
(Discontinued) A Story with Mistaeks | Penana
arrow_back
(Discontinued) A Story with Mistaeks
more_vert share bookmark_border file_download
info_outline
format_color_text
toc
exposure_plus_1
搜尋故事、作者及社群
繼續閱讀全部清除
別人在看刷新
X
開啟推送通知以獲得 Penana 上的最新動態!
PG-13
已完結
(Discontinued) A Story with Mistaeks
Greenjay Reader
簡介 目錄 留言 (2)

DISCONTINUED. Last written: April 2015.


Join Aegrov Talisman in the distant future as he fights against an enemy strong enough to take a corner of the Milky Way galaxy and cause the extinction of an entire sentient species while enslaving another species. Watch him progress from an upper-class outcast to a fighter for freedom with his companions, the Manor alien-slave Ella, his sister Alician Talisman, Minor-Major Ramar, the mechanic Joies Card, the slave Dusk, the soldier Dawn, and the veteran Dorman Sickle.

Will Aegrov allow his defenses down when near his close friends, Ella, Joies, and Dawn? What will come of it? Will he allow a grudge against fellow Minor-Major Ramar judge his actions in battle? Will he risk his life to save a slave such as Dusk? What can he learn from a war veteran like Dorman? Can he protect his sister, Alician? Discover it all in this story with mistakes!

Okay, so this story came about in my freshman year of high school (I'm a senior now) and I winged it as I went on in the story. It's kind of jumbled. There may be errors in it somewhere, but I can take care of that if you point them out. I'm thinking of doing an entire revamp of the story, which will take a while. Bear with me please, will ya?

留言
書籤
預計閱讀時間: 44 分鐘
toc 目錄
未有標籤
bookmark_border 書籤 開始閱讀 >
×


還原至預設

X
×
×

在主頁加入 Penana 以更方便離線閱讀:按 然後按「加至主畫面」